Sunday, September 18, 2016

Our Weekend

We celebrated the boys' final swim lessons with a trip to Opry Mills to buy the boys their first pairs of shoes!
Getting the hang of walking with shoes


We gave Daddy some pointers on his golf game (and gave Mama a good workout- chasing 3 toddlers around the backyard alone is not something I'll try to repeat again anytime soon!)
Watching for Daddy

Giving Mama a heart attack (they are much faster than me, and I was a nervous wreck that they would split their heads open on the stone!)

Here comes Daddy!

Will's own little gallery

Will putting his sign language to use- pointing out Daddy's hat

We cleaned the bonus room...it was messy again as soon as nap time ended


We tried on our Halloween costumes from last year...just because











And we got lots of snuggles in with Daddy
Morning snuggles in bed

Our perpetually in motion Cooper actually cuddled!


Watching football

Lucky me- I got some post-nap snuggles, too!

They'll do anything for a drink from my water bottle. :)

No comments:

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...