Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Week 13


How far along? 13 weeks, 5 days (January 28,2015)
Total weight gain/loss: Nothing yet, but I haven’t weighed myself in a couple days
Maternity clothes? Oh yes.
Sleep: I’m tired all the time, still. I have to get up several times at night for the bathroom and still trying to get comfy. I had a long bout of insomnia last night, which made today especially rough.
Best moments this week: Telling everyone about the Rice Krispies! Another great moment: my work teammates, Ali and Allison, bought me a TON of healthy snacks to stock my work drawer. It was so thoughtful. And truly exciting to have so many snack options available for my every craving!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! We told everyone this week via calls, texts, and the ever-important social media tool, Facebook.
Movement: Nothing yet, but I’m hopeful I’ll start to feel movement in the next few weeks
Food cravings: I am normally not a fan of hamburgers, but for the past week have been craving them. So that’s different. We were in Santa Fe for our 2ndanniversary trip and I had a fresh fruit plate every day we were there. It tasted so good…
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still need to eat frequently otherwise I get pretty queasy.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. The bump seemingly arrived out of nowhere over the weekend!
Gender prediction: Still not sure but I’m sticking with my prediction of 2 boys and a girl
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I’ve been pretty upbeat this week!
Weekly Wisdom: Now that everyone knows I’ve been getting lots of advice from folks about how to take care of myself over the next couple months.
Milestones: We’re officially out in the open! It feels great to not be keeping such a large secret any longer!


We spent a long weekend in Santa Fe for a combination anniversary/babymoon trip, which was really nice. We didn't have a very busy agenda, so we spent a lot of time relaxing in our casita and walking around Santa Fe. I brought maternity clothes with me to wear on the trip, and was glad I did! My baby bump made its debut over the weekend, seemingly out of nowhere! We had planned to wait until we were past week 14 to tell people, but since my bump appeared I knew I wouldn't be able to hide it at work. 

No comments:

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...