Thursday, September 10, 2015

Appropriate Attire




We thought these shirts would be fitting to wear today. The babies had their 2 month check up at the doctor and each got 3 shots, which meant we had to endure 3 screaming babies. Honestly, it wasn't as bad as I had imagined it would be. They each let out a stunned/angry scream and cried for a minute but they calmed down pretty quickly, thank goodness! 

We got measurements today, too. Happy to report that they are all growing quite nicely! Cooper is now 10 lbs, 4 oz (3rd percentile), Griffin is 10 lbs, 13 oz (4th percentile), and Will is 11 lbs, 2 oz (6th percentile). They seem so, so much bigger to us but thy are still tiny peanuts compared to other babies their age!  

They all slept the whole way home and now everyone is dosed up on baby Tylenol and resting in their cribs (though I am taking turns holding each of them).  They are all maybe just a touch fussier than normal, but not bad! I see lot of extra snuggles tonight for my brave little boys. 




2 comments:

Kelly said...

They look so much bigger in the pictures than their weight shows. It must be because they are so alert and smiley now! It is hard to imagine that Cooper at 2 and a half months weighs about the same as you when we brought you home from the hospital. Yikes!

Susie Reavy said...

They are all bigger than both my boys were at 2 months!

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...