Sunday, September 20, 2015

Night Out!

Papa and Grandma are in the house! My parents came to town this weekend to keep the boys for us while Will and I attended our friends' wedding last night. It works out that they'll be able to extend their trip by a few days and stick around to help me with the babies when Will heads out of town for a couple nights this week.

It was lovely to have an excuse to get gussied up. Quinn and Jeff chose venues that Will and I had considered for our own wedding- both the church (Assumption) and the reception (Union Station)- so it was fun for us to see a wedding in action at both spots. It was a beautiful wedding and we enjoyed catching up with friends. We even stayed until the end of the reception, though I admit I was probably the only 30-something hitting up the coffee station over the bar. I was t-i-r-e-d but so glad we got to celebrate with the happy couple.  I had my first public pumping experience, which went pretty smoothly, so all in all- a successful night out!




Loved their wedding favors- Loveless Cafe jams and Goo Goo Clusters

Proof that we still own clothes that aren't pajamas or yoga pants!


The boys spent their evening with Papa and Grandma and I think everyone had a good time. My parents did their best to not let anyone go too long without being held and spoiled, even if it meant pulling triple-duty. 
Papa had his hands- and lap- full

My mom sent me lots of pictures and texts with play-by-play action of what was happening and I only called once to check in- Not bad for 8 hours away from my guys! We came home to 3 happy, sleepy babies and smiling grandparents so looks like their evening was a success, too!

So happy

Comfy


Little sweetie

Selfie with Papa and Grandma!

1 comment:

Jess H said...

What naturals! A wedding was our first night out alone, too. You can't say no to a celebration like that.

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...