Friday, May 6, 2016

Flowers Everywhere

I had a surprise arrive at work on Tuesday afternoon- a Mother's Day bouquet of tulips from Will!

Naturally I assumed they were from my husband Will and figured he ordered them early so I could enjoy them in the office over the week. 

So imagine my surprise when another set of flowers arrived on Wednesday afternoon! I thought that maybe the florist  had mistakenly sent the order twice...but when I opened the box I saw that these were a different bouquet of flowers...from Griffin!! So sweet! I caught on to what dad had planned. The first flowers were actually from baby Will.

Not wanting to be outdone by his brothers, Cooper closed the week out with a beautiful set of roses. 

Not even a year old yet and these kids already have pretty darn good Mother's Day game. (And a pretty creative Dad to help them execute their plan!) I'm a lucky lady. 




1 comment:

Jess H said...

Gorgeous...all of them! Glad those boys are being trained well and early. ;)

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...