Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day Weekend

We had perfect Mother's Day weekend weather, which meant we were able to get out of the house and enjoy!

We spent Saturday afternoon at an arts and crafts fair at Centennial Park and then enjoyed dinner outside at McDougals. The boys really seemed to enjoy dining outside, and were rewarded for good behavior with a couple bites of ice cream- their first "real" sweets! We also stopped in to see our friends the Joneses. They have gutted their new home and the updates are awesome- can't wait for them to throw a house-warming party! I used to be their boys' frequent babysitter, and their middle boy Ben has been anxious to meet the triplets, so I'm glad we were finally able to arrange a visit!
Back at the Parthenon
Griffin and Will look so big in their stroller!
The love sitting at the table with us



Night cap 

Sunday we didn't have big plans, but we did have some clingy, fussy babies! We had a nice lazy day- took a walk, napped (hahaha, not really), and enjoyed a lovely dinner of grilled steaks and vegetables. All in all, a great first Mother's Day!
All I wanted was a Mother's Day picture with all my babies- they were not too excited about it



No comments:

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...