Friday, August 14, 2015

3 Peas in a Pod


Will took advantage of a semi-decent night of sleep and went golfing today, and I played dress-up with the boys!  My parents sent us this adorable pea pod outfit that one of my mom's friends made, so I spent this morning trying to channel my inner Anne Geddes. It is NOT EASY trying to get three babies to hold still!!!


Here's the progression to show how our morning photo shoot went:
Will was not interested in participating...at all 
Looks like they're all trying to escape! And Will is apparently hungry.


Getting better...

Pretty cute, even with Cooper's pacifier. Had I taken that out of his mouth, game over!

Griffin and Cooper were on board to help Mama out...

Meanwhile, Will was pouting.
 A quick video of our efforts, pre-bottles:


Then, I decided to bite the bullet and feed them a bit earlier than scheduled. That was the key to perfectly moldable, milk-drunk baby boys! (Thanks, Jess, for the tip!!)

Post Bottle:



Griffin is the easiest to maneuver so he went in to the pod first

So precious!

Love, love, love

Probably my favorite shot of the day!

Will
Griffin
Cooper

Love these precious boys!



7 comments:

Susie Reavy said...

Such cute pictures!!!

Leslie said...

I can't take all this cuteness in one picture.

Molly said...

OMG SO CUTE!!!

Jess H said...

There isn't a word appropriate to aptly describe this cuteness, or how awesome you are for attempting this after sending (medium?) Will to the links.

Unknown said...

All of these photos are beyond precious! I also love the ultrasound comparisons!!
The boys look amazing, and you are even more amazing keeping everyone not only updated, but entertained with your wonderful sense of humor!!

Kelly said...

Griffin seems like the most relaxed baby in the world. He sleeps like his Papa - nothing seems to phase him. I love the look on Wee Will's face in his solo photo - and in the last one. He seems to tolerate Mom's dress-up play, but not enjoy it. (Again, so like his Papa.) I have been dreaming of these photos since I first found out you were having triplets and saw this adorable "three pease in a pod" outfit on Etsy. Kudos to my friend Betsy - and you - for making it happen!

Erin Clark said...

Great job Meaghan. Love the pics and the behind the scenes looks!

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...