Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Quick check in

Not a whole lot to report these days. The boys are all doing well and we're continuing to get a better hold on this multiples parenting thing. Cari stopped by to see the boys a couple days ago and commented that we looked well-rested (a total lie) but we took it as a compliment. Especially when she also mentioned that when she was last here (about a week ago) we looked particularly rough and haggard! I distinctly remember that the last time she was here I left the room to take a much-needed nap so I'm sure I was having a rough day. Generally speaking we don't abandon visitors when they stop by, even if people say we can go nap while they're here. It just feels rude to leave people alone in your house.

The boys got a care package in the mail a few days ago from our friends Jess, Ryan, and their boy Ben. Ben has a well-loved stuffie named Jelly that often shows up in Jess's blog posts as he often joins Ben on adventures. Their relationship reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes. I was thrilled to see that Ben sent the boys their very own Jellies- a wooly mammoth for Will, a giraffe for Griffin, and a cat for Cooper! They are adorable and I can't wait until the boys are old enough to play with them. As you can see from the pics, they have a little more growing to do before they're ready to carry their jellies around!

Will and his wooly mammoth

Griffin and his giraffe

Cooper and his cat


2 comments:

Jess H said...

Whether it's these or another lovey, I hope they all know the love of a best-pal and partner-in-crime. I can hardly believe the perspective of their size. :)

Molly said...

So cute! Those Heimers are just the sweetest.

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...