Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Bucket Trucks

I can't help but laugh every time I hear these boys talk about trucks. Cooper used to be the only one who replaced the "tr" with an "f" but lately Will has also been saying it. Just this afternoon they started sitting in the ball pit on the side of their slide and calling it a bucket truck...but they don't call it a bucket truck at all. :)

You'll also hear Will talk about Griffin falling. Griffin tumbled out of his crib again the other morning while I was changing Cooper. It scared me big time, but thankfully he's ok. Apparently it stuck with Will, too, because he keeps talking about it.



No comments:

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...