Thursday, July 27, 2017

This kid...

Had to jot down this sweet little moment that happened tonight-

Back story: Griffin has been very into Cooper lately and talks about him all the time- "Coop crying", "Coop sleeping", "Coop upstairs". He is constantly keeping tabs on Cooper! All day long Griffin has wanted nothing more than to hang out with his little brother. He's been requesting hugs from Cooper all day long.

Will started out strong as our best potty-goer, but Griffin has taken over the lead potty training position. He will pee nearly every time I put him on the potty. The other two still like the idea of going on the potty and talk about it a lot, but it's been quite awhile since they've actually gone. Whenever they pee on the potty they get a treat- 2 mini marshmallows. Griffin has had a lot of marshmallows lately. The other two...not so much.

Tonight as we were changing diapers and putting on PJs, Griffin went on the potty. I gave him his 2 marshmallows and he looked up at me and sweetly asked, "Coop have one?" Griffin then ran, buck naked, to the gate of the playroom to share his treat with Cooper. (I also shared a marshmallow with Will to eliminate any tantrums.) My heart melted from the sweetness. I didn't have my phone with me to capture the precious moment, but trust me- it was pretty adorable to see a stark naked booty baby handing over a coveted treat to his little brother.

My little Griffin Bear. This kid can be so very frustrating with his quick fire temper, but he is so incredibly sweet, too!





No comments:

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...