Thursday, July 20, 2017

Visit from Molly and Ella

The boys loved having their Aunt Molly and cousin Ella spend the weekend with us! They left on Monday and they are still talking about them! We didn't have a big agenda planned, but managed to get out quite a bit while they were here!

Friday evening we played Trivial Pursuit, Family Feud, Heads Up, and Beanboozled (Ella's request). That is one game that I don't think I need to play again!



Saturday we treated the boys to their first Monkey Joe's experience. I'd say it was a hit for all!


Will and Cooper LOVED the slides!

Cooper was a little monkey and could scale almost anything by the time we left.

We didn't even need to put money in- Griffin was happy to just sit with the mouse.




We spent a very H-O-T Sunday morning at the zoo where the boys went on their first carousel and train rides! Then Molly, Ella, and I went out on the lake for a bit while the boys napped.

He liked it more than this picture indicates











It is so nice to be able to feed them at a table when we are out and about now!

No comments:

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...