Thursday, August 18, 2016

Team Work

The dreaded day has come...the boys have figured out how to move the baby jail around by teaming up and pushing it together. While I'm delighted they are practicing team work, I am bummed they've picked up this particular habit!

We've been so good about keeping them contained in the baby jail downstairs that we never got around to baby proofing the downstairs. That's likely going to have to change very soon. The only way the baby jail is going to be around for much longer is if we find creative ways to use the play yard pieces as baby gates. Yet another indicator of just how quickly things are changing these days!




No comments:

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...