Saturday, April 29, 2017

Stomach Bugs

Last Thursday Griffin woke up covered in vomit. That began what has now been 9 days straight of:
  • non-stop poopy diapers 
  • a washing machine that is constantly running
  • going through 10 bottles of pedialyte
  • many many meals of oyster crackers
  • 2 gallons of milk that have been sitting in the fridge longer than a week (that NEVER happens)
  • super whiny, fussy, clingy kids
  • a bathtub that has gotten more action in the past week than it typically gets in a month's time
I do feel bad for the boys. It has been a really rough week for them. Thankfully Griffin is finally starting to feel better, but the other 2 are still very much in the thick of this bug. If we're being honest, I don't think it really bothers them that much. They are definitely hangry and clingier than usual. But it's like they know- as long as this stomach bug keeps up, they will get to take at least one bath every day...and some days more than that. And as you can tell from this Instagram video I posted this afternoon- that is pretty OK with them.

No comments:

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...