Monday, November 9, 2015

Bear Down!

These sweater vests were some of the first things we bought for the boys after they were born and we've been anxiously awaiting a good time to bust them out. The Bears playing Monday Night Football seemed like a good occasion. I know every parent thinks their babies are the cutest, but seriously? Our babies are the CUTEST!!! And great sports about playing dress up for their mom!



This time all 3 were more interested in the game than having their picture taken!













2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness!!

Jess H said...

The right colors, but the wrong letters. That last pic is WAY TOO MUCH!

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...