Friday, November 20, 2015

Cooper's Big Day

Cooper got to go on a little adventure with me yesterday! He had a doctor's appointment scheduled to check his weight, so he joined me at the office while Will stayed home with the other two babies. Thursdays are normally my work from home day, but our office was having its annual Thanksgiving lunch and I am not one to miss a good potluck! So it worked out that I was able to bring Cooper into the office with me for the day and we snuck out for his appointment before the potluck started. On a happy note, Coop has gained a pound in the past month! He weighed exactly 12 lbs at his check in- that's what we like to see!

I wish I could bring a baby into work every week, and it seems like the feeling in the office was mutual. It was so wonderful having him there! Little guy was the center of attention all day long and he ate up every second of it.  He didn't fuss at all, and happily let lots of ladies cuddle him all day long. We've got a flirt on our hands- he was flashing his gummy smile a lot yesterday! But he was particularly enamored with one of my coworkers, Cindy. It was hilarious to watch him with her! He just stared and cooed and smiled at her the whole time she held him. And even when others were holding him, he was looking for Cindy! 

There were lots of requests for me to bring the other babies in, too. So hopefully Cooper being on his best behavior paved the way to get to bring the other boys in sometime! I'm sure they would also love all the individual attention! 


Hanging with Mom


Right after his doc appointment..."I weigh 12 lbs now?!?!"


With his work "Safta" Allison


He loved all the attention!



And he especially loved Cindy!


Making sure he could still see his girlfriend


Had to take a trip upstairs to meet Christy!


I used to babysit Beth's kids. I remember when her youngest, Jett, was Cooper's size!


No comments:

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...