Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween 2015

The boys had a great first Halloween! We went up to Bowling Green to trick or treat with their Kentucky cousins. Sue and Pete's neighborhood does Halloween in a big way- they shut down the streets to host "Pumpkin Alley" where all the houses provide jack-o-lanterns and lots and lots of candy. Will had a last-minute trip to take with his dad, so he unfortunately missed out on the fun but we got lots of pictures of their boys enjoying their first Halloween. We also got pictures of them not enjoying their first Halloween, too! No one was a fan of their duck hats.

Cooper and Uncle Pete

Will and Aunt Sue 

Griffin's bib looks like a cape blowing in the wind!

Cooper

Griffin- his hat cracked me up as it looked like a turban on his head

Will

Cooper was pretty OK with his outfit

Griffin the turban wearing duckie

Will

Cooper

Cooper

Griffin

Griffin

Will

Will

Over, It.

Grumpy Duckies

I actually wore the costume in public!


I didn't care for my hat much, either!


Trick or Treating!

Walking Pumpkin Alley

Pumpkin Alley

Pumpkin Alley

My favorite costume of the night!

Will

Griffin

Cooper

Griffin and Aunt Sue (And Aunt Cari- the Jimmy Buffett fan in the background)


Mama and her ducklings!





Ready to get these costumes OFF

1 comment:

Jess H said...

The cuteness overload here is nearly unbearable. You guys and your willingness for adventure and travel continue to amaze us all!

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...