Monday, January 4, 2016

Living up to his nickname

Don't let this sweet little face fool you!



Little Poopah lived up to his nickname last night-
They call me Poopah for a reason!

He got 2 baths yesterday thanks to a nuclear situation for Mom and Dad to deal with...and naturally my first reaction was to reach for the camera so we could document what is by far our biggest blowout yet! 

Coming down and out the leg


Good thing he's adorable!!
I'm sure there will be many more diapers like this to come now that solids are regularly on the menu! 

1 comment:

Jess H said...

Out of the top of the collar onto your unassuming arm is my favorite kind of blow-out. Welcome to the fun stuff, Masons!

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...