Wednesday, January 20, 2016

First Snow Day!

The boys experienced their first snowfall today! I worked from home instead of driving in on the bad roads, so we took the boys out for a few minutes on my lunch break and let them check things out. It will be fun next year when we can get them dressed up in their snowsuits and do some sledding!

Lots of selfie attempts to try and get everyone in the family shot

Not a bad one!

Happy babies in the cold





Will

Will was a little hesitant

Griffin

Smooches from Daddy

Definitely tried to eat some snow

Cooper

Feeling the snow out...





1 comment:

Jess H said...

Those elf hats just slay me. I can hardly wait for Ben to see the videos.

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...