Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Visit from Grandma

Mom is getting ready to jump into an even busier schedule for her with tax season starting up so she made a quick trip down to Nashville to see the boys over the weekend. We took the boys on a couple adventures on Saturday- shopping at Target and World Market and then to downtown Gallatin for lunch at Swaney Swifts and a bit more shopping on the square. I think her favorite part of the weekend, though, was feeding them!

Practicing sitting upright:
Getting better every day!



All smiles at lunch:

Cooper

 Griffin

Will

Saying Grace:




1 comment:

Jess H said...

I pray lots for that bakery to sell so there can be many more posts like this.

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...