Monday, February 8, 2016

Go Broncos!

We celebrated Super Bowl Sunday with Will's family last night. I love a good Super Bowl, but it's way more exciting when one of your teams is in the big game! Apparently the babies are the Bronco's good luck charms!
Watching the National Anthem 

Ready for the game!



The game was watched with a lot of enthusiasm from the group, which meant it was pretty noisy. True to their personalities, Will was the most cautious and didn't know what to think about the commotion, Griffin wasn't really bothered by it, and Cooper was ready to party! So much so he had trouble winding down last night and didn't want to sleep. My bedtime was already pushed back a bit thanks to the game, and it was pushed back even farther thanks to little man. I'm very glad it's a short week at work for me! But worth it to see Peyton and the Broncos win!! 

All kinds of toys to play with and they go for the Solo cups...

Happy boy!



About the extent of my artistic abilities


1 comment:

Jess H said...

The cutest good-luck charms Denver, or the world, has ever seen!

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...