Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Happy In/Out Day!

34 weeks and 2 days ago I was 34 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Today marks the milestone day that the boys have officially been "out" in the world as long as they were "in" me! 

Hard to believe we went from this... 


...to this-



...in such a short period of time!

It feels like I was pregnant for ages, but their almost 8 months on earth have flown by in the blink of an eye! I am fairly confident that this in/out celebration is one that only multiple moms celebrate, since most don't make it a full 40 weeks before delivering. But I have had it marked on my calendar since their birthday. I love this milestone!!

1 comment:

Jess H said...

I Love it, too....almost as much as those smiles. I can hardly wait to see them all in your lap when they're 16.

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...