Monday, April 18, 2016

Last But Not Least

Our boys seem to hit the same milestones within the same time frame. Griffin pulled himself up once while we were in Hilton Head a couple weeks ago, but we hadn't seen him do it again so assumed he wasn't interested and/or not ready to take that leap. Maybe watching his brothers have fun hanging on to the side of the play pen encouraged him to try again, or maybe he's just ready, but all three boys are pulling themselves up now!

So happy he can eat his crib now




I am admittedly a little nervous as I know that the next big milestone means we will have 3 walkers terrorizing the house. But I'll enjoy this standing phase for now. Because is this not the sweetest thing to see when you put them in a crib together?!








1 comment:

Jess H said...

^^^^^^^ triple threat defined.

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...