Thursday, April 7, 2016

Spring Break

We're in Hilton Head again this week for another round of operation get-the-condo-ready-for-rental-season. Our to-do list isn't quite as long as last time, which has been nice. And as an added bonus we had company this week- Will's sister Sue and her two girls were on Spring Break and drove down for part of the week to help watch the boys while Will and I worked on our projects. The boys were treated to lots of walks and play time from their aunts and cousins which freed up our day to focus on stripping wallpaper and painting. While the boys spent their days doing this:




We were able to transform the master bedroom from this:


To this in about 2 days:


This trip marks the boys' first time "dining" with us at restaurants. We stopped at a Zaxbys on or drive down and they sat up in high chairs and split a kids meal between them. Big boys!!


They did great on Sunday night when we took them out to dinner as well. Most unfortunately I woke up Monday morning with a bad stomach bug, which took me down for 3 days straight. I'm fairly sure it's a case of food poisoning as no one else in the condo had the same problem, but I have been miserable. And even more thankful that Sue and the girls were here to help watch the boys because I was pretty worthless! Such a bummer to be sick on vacation but I'm glad Will had company and was still able to enjoy his time here with his sister. I'm not 100% yet but feeling much better and look forward to enjoying our last couple days at the beach! 

2 comments:

Molly said...

what a transformation! room looks gorg!

Jess H said...

So sorry you were sick. That always happens at the worst time. The room looks absolutely fabulous! I can hardly wait to rent!!

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...