Friday, June 17, 2016

One Year Photo Shoot

We went to see our favorite photographer for the boys' one year photo shoot this afternoon. Krista and Amy did such a great job with the boys, but whoa- was it a lot of work wrangling them! Will and I intended to get a couple shots with the whole family, but by the time we hopped in on the photos we were both pretty gross and sweaty from chasing the boys around...so not sure how those shots will work out! I can't wait to see all the photos from the day. Krista does such a great job with her pictures, and I'm positive we'll have a tough time deciding which ones we like the best.

An up close pic of the cakes that I decorated...they photographed better than they looked in person!
Will's cake

Griffin's cake

Cooper's cake

And a behind-the-scenes peek that I snagged while the boys had their cakes:
Sweet boys

She posted this sneak peek tonight...they are the CUTEST!!
The jeans were a last minute addition...the smash cake outfits I ordered from Etsy never arrived. :(

No comments:

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...