Thursday, July 7, 2016

Cooper Is On The Move!

All three boys have been doing a great job of standing on their own lately, and have been testing the waters of walking by taking a wobbly step here and there. Cooper, though, has really started to get the hang of it and just in the past couple days has taken multiple steps in a row. We finally were able to catch it on camera this evening- we have our first official walker!

It doesn't surprise me at all that Cooper is the first one to walk. He may have been the last one out of my belly, but he's been the first to do everything else since then!



1 comment:

Jess H said...

Oh Cooper!! An over-achiever like his Dad.;) Enjoy the days of only one walking-if there are days.;)

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...