Thursday, July 7, 2016

First Birthday Party

I just realized I never posted any pictures from the boys' first birthday party, except for the party details. I'm so thankful that Pete and Sue brought their nice camera along and took some pics to document everything as I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked. It was a great, albeit H-O-T, evening to have a BBQ and the boys loved their 2nd smash cakes even more than they loved their first ones the day before.














































1 comment:

Jess H said...

What.a.party. Boy do I love a kiddo party. I can hardly imagine all the fun times three. Great captures of all the fun.

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...