Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Llama Llama

As part of our bedtime routine, we read the boys 3-4 bedtime books each night while they brush their teeth. Usually we'll mix it up and read some combination of The Going to Bed Book, Good Night Moon, Night Night Forest Friends, I'll See You in the Morning, and we always finish with Night-Night Little Pookie. Llama Llama Red Pajama was an Imagination Library book that the boys received in the mail a couple months ago. They fell in love with it immediately, and it's now the one book that they request by name every night (Mama, Mama, Mama), and every day, too. Not sure why they love it so much, but I personally love their reactions to the story as it goes on. I had Will record them tonight as I read the story. Admittedly, they were more subdued than they typically are when we read the book. They tend to get pretty excited when baby Llama really worries about where his mama is. I love this age!


No comments:

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...