Tuesday, November 8, 2016

We Voted!

I'm not political...at all...but I did think that it was important to bring the boys along with us to experience their first election. We early voted last week on the last day before the polls closed until election day. It was INCREDIBLY busy with people everywhere. Somehow we got lucky and instead of having to wait in the hour long line, they let us go to the express voter lane reserved for the elderly, military, and handicapped. And apparently triplet parents.Can't say I'm not excited for this election to be over, but glad we did our civic duty and voted.
Pants optional at the voter polls for these kids
Taking it all in



No comments:

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...