Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Merry Christmas to Me!!!

I had a follow up appointment with Dr. Higdon today. I'm healing quite well from my surgery, and everything looks great. Just as I was leaving I asked if I still needed to wait a few more weeks before I could pick up the boys again. He leaned in, gave me a hug, and said, "Merry Christmas- you can pick up your babies now!"

HOORAY!!! I'm so excited that I can hold my babies again!

(The timing of this news was perfect. Shortly after I arrived home, Will got a call from his dad, who was stranded on the side of the road in a broken down truck. Will was able to leave on a moment's notice to go help his dad, and I was able to function as a solo parent again! It feels SO GOOD to be back!!!)

1 comment:

Molly said...

WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...