Thursday, March 23, 2017

Amazon Prime Fail

I asked Will to order some Triple Paste off Amazon earlier this week. Normally we order 2 at a time. When I checked the tracking info earlier in the week, I was pretty surprised to see that we had a shipment of 8 coming! Will was apparently doing some price comparisons and forgot to clean out the cart before hitting purchase. Bad news? It was a $250 dollar whoopsie. Good news? We are well-stocked up on diaper cream...for at least a few months! Will claims there will be no more ordering off of Amazon from his phone! I don't know why I find this so funny, but it cracks me up to look at 128 oz. worth of diaper paste on our counter.

Triplets, and triple paste, are expensive!


No comments:

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...