Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Week 15


How far along? 15 weeks, 4 days (February 10, 2015)
Total weight gain/loss: It's started...up about 4 lbs right now
Maternity clothes? Yes- even my comfy clothes are starting to get too tight to wear comfortably
Sleep: I'm still not sleeping really well at night due to tossing and turning and bathroom breaks. 
Best moments this week: A couple great moments so far: I drove back to Decatur over the weekend and got to visit with my grandma, who is living in a new retirement home. She has been having trouble with her memory- the last time I saw her she didn't know who I was. When I saw her on Saturday, though, she touched my belly right away and knew there were 3 babies in there! What a great feeling. I also got a quick peek at the babies at my MFM appointment yesterday- everyone looks good! 
Have you told family and friends: Yup!
Movement: Nothing yet, I don't think. I sometimes feel like I might be feeling something, but since I'm not really sure what movement feels like I can't be positive if I'm feeling movement or not.
Food cravings: Still loving fruit these days- I'm spending a lot of money on the pre-cut fruit bowls. I'm into pasta dishes lately, too. And for some reason tonight an egg salad sandwich sounds tasty for dinner...I don't ever have a craving for egg salad. So that's weird.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I seem to be regressing in this area. I was feeling pretty good for a couple weeks, but my all-day queasy feeling has returned in the past few days. I was optimistic that the "morning sickness" portion of this pregnancy was past...but it looks like it's made a comeback. My MFM doc reminded me yesterday that I am growing 3 humans so my hormones are still going to be high. Unfortunately I think the queasiness is just something I'm going to have to tolerate for now.
Have you started to show yet: Absolutely- I feel like I look way farther along than I actually am!
Gender prediction: Still not sure but I’m sticking with my prediction of 2 boys and a girl
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Eh, wouldn't say I've been super chipper this week, but mainly because I haven't been feeling all that great.
Weekly Wisdom: Listen to my body and take it easy when I need to
Milestones: I read a weekly update on how the babies are progressing and learned this week that they are yawning and blinking, able to taste what I'm eating, and able to hear sounds! 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Isn't it amazing how advanced your tiny little babies are already. I wish I would have known they could hear this weekend. I would have told them Grandma already loves them. (Now I am going to cry.)

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...