Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Week 16


How far along? 16 weeks, 4 days (February 17, 2015)
Total weight gain/loss: Oh boy...up a whopping 10 lbs today (I blame king cakes!)
Maternity clothes? Yes
Sleep: Still having trouble staying comfortable on my left side for long stretches of time 
Best moments this week: The babies and I celebrated our first New Orleans Mardi Gras!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Movement: Not yet, that I can distinctly say is movement. I can't wait for this part, though!
Food cravings: I'm finally going to make my cajun chicken pasta for dinner tonight, so that's really exciting. I've been craving more sweets than normal in the past few days...again, I blame the king cakes!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I am feeling MUCH better than I did last week, thank goodness! I've been really good lately about eating regularly and pushing the protein to help fill me up.
Have you started to show yet: Still showing, and still look way further along than I actually am.
Gender prediction: Our friend Niquette also thinks we're having 2 boys and a girl...glad to have someone else with the same prediction!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I feel like I'm pretty even-keeled most of the time. We actually discussed this over the weekend- I haven't had any crazy mood swings or hormonal rages one way or the other. Maybe that comes later in the pregnancy???
Weekly Wisdom: We enjoyed a great trip to New Orleans for a final hurrah before our little people arrive. It was fun to take in my first Mardi Gras- definitely plan to go back again when I can partake in all the festivities!
Milestones: Babies are as big as avocados this week! A large ice storm hit Tennessee on Monday, and as a result, my ultrasound was canceled. I was really looking forward to seeing how much the babies have grown in the past month, so it's disappointing that we will have to wait a few extra days to see their progress.

No comments:

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...