Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Thanks, Hormones!

In no particular order, here are some things that have made me cry in the past week:


  • Forgetting to buy heavy cream at the grocery store when I was really hoping to make the Pioneer Woman's Cajun Chicken Pasta for dinner. I had to settle for grilled cheese and tomato soup, which is a distant second when you want spicy pasta.
  • Saying goodbye to Ella, Liam, and Emry on Saturday night. 
  • Watching Saving Mr. Banks- the end scene when P.L. Travers is watching the movie...gah! 
  • Watching the YouTube video of the World War II vet being greeted/thanked by the marathon runners that he was cheering on.
  • Watching all the Severus Snape scenes in chronological order from the Harry Potter series. Apparently I need to stop watching YouTube and television!

No comments:

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...