Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Week 18 Ultrasound Pictures

We had another ultrasound this morning. The main reason we have scans every 2 weeks is to check my cervix and be sure that it's not shortening: to date, everything in that arena is great. They also measure each baby's heart rate and take pictures of their bladders and stomachs. Then they attempt to get a good mug shot of each one for us to keep as a memento. The babies are really starting to spread out, but they still lay in the same order: Baby A on the bottom, closest to my cervix; Baby B in line with my belly button, on my left side; and Baby C above my belly button, on my right side. Here are today's pictures of each kiddo:
Baby A (Snap) continues to only want to be photographed facing the camera directly. I think we have already found our future camera hog! Today s/he closely resembled Skeletor or possibly a character from The Terminator movies.






Baby B (Crackle) was much more cooperative- look at that sweet little profile!!

Baby C (Pop) was also a good sport and let us get a perfect profile shot!
It's amazing how adorable and sweet they can look when you see their profiles, and how science fiction-y they can appear when you see them face-on!

In other exciting news, the ultrasound tech (we had the guy again today) could tell the genders! We let him know that we didn't want to know yet, so he had us look away as he quickly checked. It's pure torture right now to know that they know what we're having, but we have a few more weeks to wait before finding out!

2 comments:

Jess H said...

eeeek! How you can wait is just beyond me! Way to go!! Will you find out at your party along with everyone else?? I am now in agreement with you and Niquette-2 boys, 1 girl (after the 16 week ultrasound. ;)
Good job growing those babies, mama!!

Meaghan M. said...

Hi Jess! Yes, we will be finding out the genders at the party, just like everyone else! 8 more days...can't wait!!! :)

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...