Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 19

How far along? 19 weeks, 3 days (March 9, 2015)

Total weight gain/loss: Up 13 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes
Sleep: I sure do miss it!
Best moments this week: Will and Cari have been working hard to get the babies' room painted! I'm so excited to get the room set up!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Movement: Starting to feel more and more things that could be a baby on the move, but still nothing definitive. The other night I was pretty sure I was feeling little Snap (baby A) moving around while I was lying in bed. It felt almost like little fingertips lightly brushing across my stomach. Not something I've felt before, but also haven't felt anything like it since. So who knows.
Food cravings: I continue to crave things I can't eat right now. I could so go for a Jimmy Johns, Jersey Mike's, or Subway sub. And sushi sounds delicious, too. As for things I can eat, I still am enjoying fruit, cereal, and chocolate milk.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The need to eat frequently to avoid queasy stomach continues
Have you started to show yet: Most definitely.
Gender prediction: All confidence has gone out the window. I have NO CLUE! Less than 2 weeks and we'll know!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In, Barely.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Apparently I've become quite hormonal this week. I have had a couple episodes of pregnant hormonal rage in the past week. The first was thanks to someone cutting me off while I waited in line for gas at Kroger- so rude! Several days later, it still makes my blood boil when I think about it! The other two events have been a result of my clumsiness. In the past week I've shattered a butter dish when it fell out of the fridge, and busted open a bottle of V8, again when it fell out of the fridge. When the butter dish shattered I was pretty irritated, and basically yelled a lot...at both myself and the stupid butter dish for falling. When the V8 jug fell and chugged tomato juice all over the floor, I admit I shed a couple frustrated tears! All I wanted was some fruit!!!

Weekly Wisdom: I'm starting to feel more and more pregnant. I just can't move as fast as I used to! I get worn out pretty easily. Walking any distance, and especially up the stairs winds me these days! And it's becoming more difficult to roll over in bed or get off the couch. I know it's only going to get worse, so I'm trying to enjoy my "smaller" belly days while they last!

Milestones: The fact that we now have definite sons and/or daughters is so crazy to me, even if we don't know yet who we're going to be meeting in a few months. I also love that the Rice Krispies can hear us now. Will talks to them every night and I find myself talking to them a lot, too. Especially on my commute to/from work. They are super fortunate to get to hear their mama's amazing singing voice as I do my best singing when I'm alone in the car! Hopefully they'll be diverse music lovers as I sing a wide range of tunes to them...everything from rap to country to my favorite little lullaby, "You Are My Sunshine."

And, according to my mom, I should be sharing belly pics on here. I've not been great about taking them every week, and to be honest the ones I have been taking will likely never be shown in a public forum as they are pretty awful. I will share one shot here, though. This was taken in my office bathroom, sometime around week 17. As you can see, the belly is already large and in charge!

No comments:

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...