Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Week 16 Ultrasound Pictures

Thought I'd share some of the recent pictures we've collected of the babies. We've been fortunate to have ultrasounds the past 3 weeks in a row- we're building quite a collection of photos!

Starting with Week 16- these were taken on 2/16/2015

Here's Baby A, who is currently residing close to my bladder, at the bottom of the inverted triangle. S/he was quite a ham this particular day, and closely resembled the "Scream" emoticon when it came time to take a picture. See the resemblance??

Baby B is positioned above Baby A, to the left. We caught this picture of him/her facing downward, presumably wondering what their Scream sibling was up to...


And here's Baby C...poor kid is always the last to be measured or photographed and they often forget to print out pictures of him/her for us. Will had to ask for a picture, so they took a couple to make up for it. Baby C is positioned close to Baby B, on my right side. S/he was also facedown, wondering why Baby A was causing such a ruckus. 

No comments:

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...