Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Busy babies


One of our favorite evening activities right now is feeling for kicks and movement from the boys. They seem to be more active at night, though they've been pretty busy all day today. Will can't always see my stomach move as well as I can, so maybe the movement is more obvious to me than it is to the naked eye.  I can't believe I'm actually going to post a video of my bare belly, but I want to make sure I have some video of my belly jumping around saved. At any rate, please excuse my fuzzy, stretch marked belly and keep your eye on the right side! Pop was apparently doing his evening aerobics routine. :)



2 comments:

Jess H said...

Oh my gosh! That one kick or push was SO high! I'm so giddy they are happy and healthy and active in there. :)

Unknown said...

Hey, Meaghan! Melissa and I just watched your video here at the Front Desk ............... a lot of movement going on there. Amazing!! Glad to read that everything is going well. I need to hire Will to come over to Hayley's house and install some gates for them. They are using a makeshift arrangement for preventing Lillie's going up the stairs, but, as far as I know, they have not installed a gate upstairs. Things are looking good ............ we miss you around here. Take care!!

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...