Friday, July 24, 2015

First Walk!

We finally had a chance to take the boys on a walk this evening thanks to cooler temperatures- their first outing outside the house that didn't involve the doctor's office! Will and I enjoyed getting out of the house for a bit of exercise and fresh air, and the boys did great in the strollers. 

Unfortunately the heat is supposed to return tomorrow so we're likely going to be housebound again for the next week or so- all the more reason we're happy to have had the chance to get outside this evening!


2 comments:

Jess H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess H said...

You guys rock! I remember even those short bursts of fresh air being so great and longing for the cooler days of fall. Hoping for so many more walks to come soon!

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...