Thursday, July 16, 2015

Not-so-professional photo shoot

I have a newfound respect for infant photographers! We tried to do a photo shoot with the boys yesterday in their cute little newborn stat shirts that their Aunt Sue had made for them..epic fail. It is almost impossible to get a 3 1/2 week old baby to cooperate with his mom's photographic visions! I had such grand ideas for adorable photos- sans the pacifiers and sleeping peacefully with slight smiles on their cute little faces. The boys had other ideas. They're still cute, just not as "Pinteresty" as I had hoped! Here are some of the outtakes:












2 comments:

Jess H said...

These cuties look great in any pics! It took me a long time to learn some tricks and I'm still learning. Having the house warm and taking shots just after eating are tips if you want the "newborn sleeping look." Setting up a basket or prop right near a window helps and learning the aperture priority on your camera (I think you got a new one?) for a short depth of field is key. Not that you don't have enough on your plate. Pioneer woman had some great articles that might be archived on her site.

Meaghan M. said...

Jess, I've mentioned multiple times that I wish we could fly you out here to take some shots for us! I remember you posted some beautiful pics of one of your friend's babies not too long ago!

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...