Friday, July 31, 2015

Ultrasound/Current Picture Comparisons

I caught Will sucking his thumb a couple nights ago, which reminded me that we have an ultrasound picture of him doing the same thing in utero. At least I'm pretty sure we have a picture of him doing it. As I mentioned before, we were never told how they pulled the boys out during the c-section, but we're fairly confident they came out Crackle (Will), Pop (Griffin), and then Snap (Cooper). I put their ultrasound pics next to recent photos of them- and I definitely think we have the boys labeled correctly. Their profile pictures seem to match up! 
Snap/Cooper

Crackle/Will


Pop/Griffin

And here's the picture of Will sucking his thumb-



1 comment:

Jess H said...

What a delightful idea!! I'd say they're spot on! :)

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...