Saturday, July 25, 2015

Jokester

Hi, my name is Cooper, and I have many talents already! I'm a great eater, I'm super adorable, and I rock at tummy time. But one of my best talents so far is my impeccable comedic timing. I like pretending to sleep at night. Then I somehow magically know the exact minute that Mom and Dad think I'm going to actually sleep for a 3 hour stretch in the middle of the night, and are foolish enough to settle into bed for a nap. Silly parents! I choose that time to wake up and start screaming! And I don't stop crying until they hold me!

Ahahahaha!!!!! Isn't that funny? So now they take turns staying up with me all night long and I get lots and lots of one-on-one time with them. I'm actually a pretty smart cookie when it comes to having them to myself with two other brothers around. Mom and Dad say it's a good thing I'm so cute!!

This is the look of a baby who has his parents right where he wants them...

2 comments:

Jess H said...

Cooper! Please, Please let your dear sweet parents have some sleep!! Worry not, my dear, never more than in parenting newborns is the phrase, "the only constant is change," more true. This Issue will change more quickly than it began and be a distant memory faster than you can blink. Hang in there in the meantime!! ;)

Leslie said...

Adorable post! This will pass before you know it. Hang in there!

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...