Friday, July 24, 2015

Video Dump

I just started my own YouTube channel so I can share videos of the boys more easily. While I was uploading all the videos from my phone I came across a few that we took while we were in the hospital with them and thought I'd share them here. They've already changed so much since these videos were taken just a few weeks ago!

Meeting Griffin in the delivery room:


Meeting Cooper for the first time:

Griffin in the NICU:

Will in the NICU:

Holding Will for the first time:

Kangaroo care with Cooper:


After dinner "chat" with Griffin:



1 comment:

Jess H said...

Oh it's so incredibly delightful seeing you guys interact with them and I might've cried hearing Will call Will "champ." It's so neat to see him with his Dad hat on.

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...