Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tummy time!

The little guys have mixed feelings about tummy time. Cooper probably hates it the most, but he actually moves his head around and is probably getting the most benefit from it. Griffin and Will have learned that they're pretty content to just lay there and/or fall asleep. But we love seeing the three of them together! I look forward to when they start interacting with each other!!

Cooper and Will and their pirate booties:

Cooper and Griffin:

The whole gang:

Will: he weighed 5 lbs, 6 oz at his 2 week check in!

Griffin: he is up to 5 lbs, 8 oz

Cooper: our Mini Cooper is now 4 lbs, 10 oz. 

3 comments:

Jess H said...

Tummy time?!? You, mama Mason, never cease to amaze me! And everyone else I tell your story to who will listen.:)

Unknown said...

Your boys have given my whole office a toothache this morning!! Such sweetness! <3 them and you so much! <3

Deb and the Dischers said...

So happy to see all of you looking so gorgeous & glowing! THANKS for blogging! Please post more pix of each Trip alone! Hint, Hint: hi-res as possible. ;)

New Blog Location!

I realized today that I never posted a link to my new website. I’ve decided to try out a new, easier to find website and am now blogging ove...